Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
This supposed to be a easy/normal difficulty but I just can't do it. When I look for help the YouTube result show a different level to 1386?? Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I have a link that explains what has happened here.
If you screenshot the level, our pet rescue expert will try to work out the level and get you the correct link
Hi Nikitaprincess, at the link below is a guide for the Level you need, it will have a different Level number but is the same as you see for 1386.
It's a difficult one so look under the video example for tips: Pet Rescue Saga 1386/1382
Thank you Nikita, I will pass this on to our pet rescue expert Lynette and hopefully she can help you
Hi, I have a link that explains what has happened here. If you screenshot the level, our pet rescue expert will try to work out the level and get you the correct link