Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I can not get the game to load for the last few days every time I try to play. I have tried tried going to different computers in the house but it will not load.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried everything to get it to load and this game no longer works on any computer in my home. I am baffled as what to do and no one from support has responded to any of my emails. I am angry at this point.
Have you tried these steps already: https://goo.gl/owWByB Including clearing the cache and changing browser types?
If the issue persists still, please try reinstalling the game app from Facebook. Don't worry, it won't affect your game progress:
Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the app in question.
Clear cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.
Then restart your PC and add the game to your Facebook account again.
I hope this helps!
Jenny