Pet rescue crashes

Kate_Cooper
Kate_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I play pet rescue it crashes in the middle of a level has anyone else had the same issue?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Kate thank you for using King care.

Firstly in order to help with your issue, I am going to give you a link to the troubleshooting. It might not solve it but at least its something we can cross off the list.

If it doesn't help, King need to know:

Is there a specific level it crashes on?

Have you tried a different browser. Are your browsers up to date?

What OS are you playing on (version too please)

Does it come up with an error message?

And can you also look at this thread here as it makes it easier if everyone can post on one thread, King find it easier to look at one huge thread :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Firstly in order to help with your issue, I am going to give you a link to the troubleshooting. It might not solve it but at least its something we can cross off the list.

And can you also look at this thread here as it makes it easier if everyone can post on one thread, King find it easier to look at one huge thread :)

• Kate_Cooper
    Kate_Cooper Posts: 2 Newbie

Happens of newest levels for the past 3 to 4 weeks it happens on PC no problems on mobile or tablet. i get the error message saying that an error has occurred we are doing our best to fix it please try again in a moment but this is still happening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?