New levels

Marilyn-10
Marilyn-10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Are any new levels coming past 2067 or is the game just going to end like Bubble Witch Saga?!

Answers

• Eileen_Taylor-2
    Eileen_Taylor-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

i was wondering the same thing as been there a few weeks now, looks like it could be a repeat of bubblewitch saga that just stopped as well,very annoying , they say try saga 2 but nowhere near as good as saga 1

• Dongosu1_
    Dongosu1_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Ya llegué a la 2067 y ahora que ?

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,663 Pet Rescue Moderator

New Levels are released every two weeks. The  Episode with Levels 2068 to 2082 was released on computer/facebook on  8th March.  But is not due for on android devices until 12th March and iOS 15th March.  This schedule has been the same for the past 5 years, since the game was released.

• Pebble
    Pebble Posts: 4 Newbie

New Levels are released every two weeks. The  Episode with Levels 2068 to 2082 was released on computer/facebook on  8th March.  But is not due for on android devices until 12th March and iOS 15th March.  This schedule has been the same for the past 5 years, since the game was released.

There should be a better solution. I play this game every morning and look forward to playing on my android. I am stuck on 2067 pet rescue saga
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

At the moment there is no plans to end Pet Rescue Saga.

We are constantly working on creating new levels and releasing them asap.

The biggest problem is that it's much quicker to complete a level then it is to be designed, developed, tested, and published.

Have a Petacular day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?