Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Level 1275 says to rescue 13 pets, but every time I play the goal is 15. I've been playing for days and can't get through it because I only get 13 pets to save. Just about ready to give up on Pet Rescue!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi lokigirl,
King are doing some testing where they have changed the Level order around and they may have written the wrong goal for the Level you see at 1275.
It is supposed to be 15 Pets.
Look at the example at the link below (ignore the Level number)
I think it's the Level you are trying to complete?
There are tips under the video example, I hope it helps.
Click here -> Level 1275 (Level 1284)