Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have been returned to level one and have lost all my progress. I then deleted and reloaded the app, but realise that may have been a bad idea. I had an avator and user name. Is there any way I can reload? I was connected through facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good evening Broadwaygirl, Don't panic all is fine! You just need to click on the cog icon when you load up the game and enter your facebook log in. Once accepted all progress will be restored
Good evening Broadwaygirl,
Don't panic all is fine! You just need to click on the cog icon when you load up the game and enter your facebook log in. Once accepted all progress will be restored