Pet Rescue Saga Level 1079

Judith_Saunders
Judith_Saunders Posts: 4 Newbie

I can not get the color to go into the butterfly to break the dome. It only goes into the balloon. How do I get the color to go into the butterfly. I have tried everything from waiting and taking out all the color at one time to taking it out as I go.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Judith, in this Level you need to smash the butterfly out of the glass box before it will fill with the color. Try to get it down to the bottom without using too many of the color blocks it needs so it can break.  Then fill it to free the Pets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzjuDhEQrs

• Judith_Saunders
    Judith_Saunders Posts: 4 Newbie

I have tried this and it doesn't work! I have waited and not taken out ANY of the color needed for the butterfly until the end and then taken it all out at one time - the color still goes into the balloon. I have tried taking out just a few to get down lower on the screen and then using the paint cans to make more of that color and then taking them out. I have watched the videos on YouTube to see how to do it and they don't explain how to get it to go in there. I made it this far - so it's not like I don't know how to play the game. I think it is just a glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?