Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
every time i play pet saga mystery mountain and get knock off the top it won't let me play it again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl, the gremlins are still in the system and multiple players are reporting it.
The good thing is though it is known about by the people who can sort it out.
Not much consolation I know but I will pass it on tomorrow again to see if they are any closer
You might get two replies from me as the spam filter has been working over time and most of my answers are in moderation. Now I can't remember what I have answered until they are released tomorrow
Good evening Cheryl, thank you for using King care.
We seem to have an ongoing issue on Mystery Mountain. The studio is aware of this and are working hard to fix the issue.
Keep checking for updates in the app store