Facebook Deletion...I lost everything and need to get it back.

lapooleqd45
lapooleqd45 Posts: 1 Newbie

Cancelled Facebook and my Levels are gone

Hello,

I recently deleted my personal/main facebook accout and created a new one. Long story short, Pet Rescue got connected to the new fb account and i went back to Level 1

How can i get my levels back? I can reopen the old FB account if I need to do something but i don’t want to. I don’t want to lose all of my levels

Pls tell me it is a way to fix this.

Thanks,

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Lapooleqd45 thank you for posting on King care.

What I would suggest is this for the short term at least.

Log out of the account on your game and close the app. 

Open up your old account briefly. You do not need to have Facebook open while you do this, you just need to have an active account. 

Iog into King.com. Go to games. Load up Pet rescue. On the top right of the page, click on settings and it will bring up a box with your  King user name. Click where it says account and log in again if it asks you. 

At the bottom of that box it should say sync progress from Facebook. 

Make sure it says it is or it will give you the option to do that.

Go back to your game on your device, instead of logging in via Facebook, log in via the Kingdom with your email and password (the same as on King.com) and it should bring up the same levels. 

(then close the old FB account)

IF that doesn't work, which it should, come back and let us know and I will pass this post to a moderator who can add progress manually. But hopefully it shouldn't come to that.

Good luck!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?