Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I'm totally stuck on level 1427 of pet rescue. I've checked online and the alternative level but can't seem to find it. There's 2 pets. Locked boxes and pipes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I am so sorry for the delay in answering.
This question has only just showed up for me tonight. Are you by any chance on Facebook and in the saga level help group? The only reason I ask is there was a FB user with the same initial and name. So if so, you will have already seen this, and if not then I have a link.
King have been altering levels around and that is why some are showing differently
Try this level:
http://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1434