Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When I go to mystery mountain all of the levels have check marks and it won't let me play. It's been like this for three days. Please fix!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Update**
Sorry, it seems to be an ongoing and very long problem but the studio are aware
Can you follow this link too where others are having issues.
Mystery mountain
Hi Miriam, I know we have had a lot of issues with the Mystery Mountain. It was meant to have been fixed.
I am going to message a King moderator and find out if they are aware of any more issues.
In the meantime, you might have already tried it, but can you check the troubleshooting here please?
If that doesn't work, can you also let us know the OS of your computer, which browser you are using and a screenshot would be great of the locked screen. Thank you