Hung on top of mountain

Options
phillipsl1969
phillipsl1969 Posts: 16 Level 2

I am hung at the top of mountain and cant get down; I won all levels, make it to top of ark, got my prizes, and boom I am hung up here!  Somebody had already taken title away from me but I am hung at top!

Answers

• Aczél_Ágnes
    Aczél_Ágnes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Írja be ide a A hegy tetején fekszik

A hegy tetején vagyok, és nem tudok leereszkedni; Minden szintet megnyertem, azt a bárka tetejére tettem, nyertem a díjaimat, és fellendültem itt. Valaki már elvette a címet tőlem, de a csúcson vagyok!

választ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,547 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hi, 

Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing issue at the moment. The studio are aware of it but haven't managed to solve the problem yet. 

In the meantime try the troubleshooting here as sometimes it can help ..

troubleshooting

• phillipsl1969
    Options

I shall try all these!  Thank you for your time chicken!!!

• Tammy_Whirty
    Tammy_Whirty Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am sorry I can't help but this is my issue too. I actually put money in on this game and not to be able to play is frustrating. I love Mystery Mountain and can only play on the weekends but when I am stuck after playing it the first time makes me want to quit. I can play on my tablet but I prefer my laptop. Good luck Phillips1969/

• phillipsl1969
    Options

Írja be ide a A hegy tetején fekszik

A hegy tetején vagyok, és nem tudok leereszkedni; Minden szintet megnyertem, azt a bárka tetejére tettem, nyertem a díjaimat, és fellendültem itt. Valaki már elvette a címet tőlem, de a csúcson vagyok!

választ

I am sorry Aczel Agnes this does not solve mty problem I only speak and read English!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

It's been an issue for a while sadly, but at least you all know it's not your devices fault at least :) 

• phillipsl1969
    Options

Thank you for your time Chicken and Tammy!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You are very welcome! I have asked if we can have an update but its possible that while frustrating, there are worse issues in the game and they are all given a priority. They will get to it though. They fixed one in farm heroes a couple of months ago we didn't even know was a glitch as it had been there since release lol.

• phillipsl1969
    Options

Hi, 

Unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing issue at the moment. The studio are aware of it but haven't managed to solve the problem yet. 

In the meantime try the troubleshooting here as sometimes it can help ..

troubleshooting

I did answer you chicken just don't know where answer went!!!
  • phillipsl1969
    Options

It's been an issue for a while sadly, but at least you all know it's not your devices fault at least :) 

Thank you so much!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?