Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
How do I complete level 1259? it says to rescue 9 pets but also 10 pets. I rescued 9 but didn't win. ugh
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this one from my co-superstar Lynette, tips are under the video but this should be the level
https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-1262
Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for using King care.
Apparently King have been rearranging levels again, so some of the opening screens may not be correct. So I will report this as obviously saving 9 didn't work, so the 10 pets must be needed.
I was going to give you a link, but it looks like they have been switching levels around again since the first time. Could you provide me with a screenshot and I will see if I can get some help for you