Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
My son has been playing pet rescue on my phone and has mad some unauthorized payments for gold bars how do i get my money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Devadrian,
Thank you for posting here, unfortunately the team would need access to your account and due to privacy it can't be done on the forum, so I am going to give you a link to contact them here
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Can I also suggest as well, turn off purchases ingames as well. This will help prevent it happening again.
On iphone its in settings, restrictions.
Android you can set it to require a password everytime by opening google play, the 3 lines for the menu and require authentication.
I hope this helps