Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Magic Mountain won't allow me to retake the title. My last game still appears, even though there is a new winner at the top? Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
no
You are welcome, I am sorry I cannot give you any useful help at the moment. They work in priority order but we keep prodding them
I have tried that. I’ve even restarted my computer hoping it would reset the game. The freezing doesn’t happen every time there is a game going, but it seems to be happening more frequently, and it’s very frustrating. Thank you for your response.
Hi Beth, sometimes it helps to disconnect and reconnect to Facebook, but there is a known issue with the mountain and several months on, its still under investigation as they don't know whats causing it