Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
After playing Pet Rescue for a while it gives me a message that I have it opened in 2 tabs.I don't
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I asked my co-superstar who had exactly the same issue and she was told to make sure she had nothing else in the background or open on another tab, which she didn't SO try the troubleshooting and hopefully it will help. The trouble is when it doesn't affect many players the studio cannot replicate it.
Hi nana3707, I am sorry to hear you're having issues. I am going to give you some troubleshooting steps to try HERE to see if it helps. I have heard of others with the same issue, so I will also see if I can find out if its fixable or if its under investigation