Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
It didn't give me my prizes yet again. I also didn't get the weather island last week.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, just adding on, one of my co superstars asked if you are using windows 10? She said that because we have a connection problem at the moment with windows, those who are using it are not seeing the weather alert
Hi Rebecca, thanks for posting, I am sorry you are having issues.
Can you tell me which device you are playing on please and we can start with some troubleshooting.
As to the mountain, I know we are having issues with it but they are having trouble pinning the cause down as it doesn't affect everyone. I will pass this over to the team though