Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Please help me I'm stuck on Level 2225 of pet rescue is impossible to pass it I have watched the you tube video many times and I still can't pass it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Debbie, I was meant to reply to you yesterday, but ended up painting a bedroom. Lynette has added tips to the video now, so go look again at the link
https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-2225
I am sorry about the money but so pleased you got past it, I will let Lynette know the tips worked. Hope you have a little sanity left for the rest of the game heh heh
Chicken slayer I have successfully finally passed the level 2225 it cost me $20 in boosters and my sanity but I got it at last thanks for your support and help tips from you and lynette x .
Thanks chicken slayer im hoping that one of the superstars can give me some help tips as i have watched the you tube video many times and i have played the level 2225 over and over im going insane it is driving me nuts i still haven't passed level yet help me please.
Just to add to this post as well, I know I answered your other post. I have asked one of the Superstars who does play to see what she can recommend
Chicken Slayer Iam stuck on level 2225 and I have to rescue three pets all at the same time and I have tried many times and I am not able too pass the level. I have watched the video and I am still stuck please help me with advice what is the best way to start the level should I start on the left or right and I'm hoping in getting some tips in passing.
Hi Debbie, did you see my reply here?