Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Why does the you tube video show that you are able to pass this level. But actually Level 2225 of pet rescue is completely impossible the video makes it look easy and it is not and it's the latest update. Has anyone ever got past this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know I posted on your other post, but have a look again at the link. Lynette has added tips for you too now
https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-2225
I know I posted on your other post, but have a look again at the link. Lynette has added tips for you too now https://sagalevelhelp.com/pet-rescue/level-2225
Chicken slayer I have already watched the video lots of times and I still can't pass.
Hi Debbie, I will see what I can find out for you
Have you seen this video?
Chicken slayer did you get my reply from me. I have to rescue three pets all at once and it is the butterflies I have watched the you tube video many times and I am still stuck on the level. Can you help me.
Hi Debbie, can you tell me what you need to collect and I will have a look for you. I can guarentee though the video only shows one end result, not many hours of deleted failed videos