Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I was in the middle of playing the circus bonus tents when the area went black. I waited thinking maybe it would show back up but now I have lost my potential bonus at the end
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It seems like it only happens when playing through Facebook and its an old issue that reappears from time to time
Hi Patricia, I am so sorry this happened to you.
I see you are playing through Facebook. Can I ask you which browser you are using if applicable and which version of windows you are using (assuming you are playing through windows) and then I can give you some troubleshooting which will hopefully help.
When you restarted the game, did the same thing happen or had the event ended?