As soon as I win a level or all five in Critter Carnival, error occurs, I lose win, & boosters--why?

Mack_McLeroy
Mack_McLeroy Posts: 4 Newbie

Game error & freezing occurs upon winning a level or all 5 levels.  Not receiving credit for wins nor receiving boosters.  Same thing happens on Magic Mountain as well as in the regular Pet Rescue levels.  This is totally frustrating & unacceptable.  I use my wife's computer & everyday she cleans cache & cookies, uses Google Chrome as Opera & Mozilla will not operate on her computer.  We play with only 1 open tab & that is the Pet Rescue tab.  When are these problems going to be fixed?  This has been happening for a year now.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,515 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Mack, the carnival is still in testing and so might be buggy until its sorted. 

It sounds like you have done all the troubleshooting, so I will pass this over to the mods so they can let the studio see the feedback. I am sorry for the inconvenience :(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Mack,

Chicken Slayer told me about your issue with Pet Rescue Saga and I'd like to help you to get the game running smooth again.

For about a year ago Pet Rescue Saga changed format from Adobe Flash to a new format called HTML5. The new format is more secure but also more resource demanding. You can do a simple test of your computer and browser by running this page: https://html5test.com/ 

Thanks in advance if you can post back the results here and I'll try to help you further.

I'm also interested in what the game error says.

Thanks

- Mark

• Lady_Choo

Thank you, I will pass on to Mark that you have answered as it won't have notified him :)

• Lou_M_McLeroy
    Lou_M_McLeroy Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Mack,

Chicken Slayer told me about your issue with Pet Rescue Saga and I'd like to help you to get the game running smooth again.

For about a year ago Pet Rescue Saga changed format from Adobe Flash to a new format called HTML5. The new format is more secure but also more resource demanding. You can do a simple test of your computer and browser by running this page: https://html5test.com/ 

Thanks in advance if you can post back the results here and I'll try to help you further.

I'm also interested in what the game error says.

Thanks

- Mark

Mark, my browser score is 528 out of 555. The problem of freezing & losing credits is also on Magic Mountain as well as the regular game levels & has been happening ever since the switch to HTML5. It only happens on PRS and none of the other King games. I don't remember the exact wording of the error, but it's something like: Error occurred. We're trying to fix it. Please try again later.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Mack and Lou,

Thanks for your update.

I'll escalate your issue to the game studio.

Thanks Chicken Slayer for initial help :-) Please let me know if you see other players with the same issue and I will escalate those as well.

- Mark

• Lady_Choo

I will do :) Thanks for taking care of it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?