Anyone know how to retrieve silver coins that have been removed from your game over 300000

Options
2»

Answers

• Rob_R
    Rob_R Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @Chicken Slayer for passing on 

@Rob I just wanted to ask a few questions :-) 

- Do you play on multiple devices? 

- When did these coins go missing?

- How many coins do you have left now? 

- Do you play with more than one account?

Thanks! 

Hi Cezdiamond,In answer to the questions hopefully you will be able to resurrect the coins,1, Yes I play on Android Mobile S8 and also Laptop windows 10.I am aware that the two are not linked apart from game progress.2, The coins went missing end of July I first contacted customer support beginning of August when I finally got a response after 3 attempts I was passed onto Care King.3, On my mobile I have 83040 on my laptop I have 115160 I play roughly 95% of the time on my mobile.4, No I only have the one account.Just to let you know I have not re installed the app or changed my mobile device since last December. I am fully aware that coins and items ect are not linked to your account hence why they are both different. The coins zeroed upon completing a level why I do not know.Regards,Rob
  • Rob_R
    Options

Thanks! 

Hi Cezdiamond I do not appear as yet to have received a response from you as yet following the return of my answers to your questions.RegardsRob.
  • Rob_R
    Options

Thanks! 

Hi Cezdiamond I have still not received a response to your request for further information please would you be kind enough to respond. This is pretty frustrating has now been going on for some weeks after being passed here via King website. Thanks.
  • Rob_R
    Options

Thanks! 

Well there you go I have now waited over 2 months still to no avail This just shows how much King Care just really do NOT CARE no answers no work arounds no remedies. In a nutshell King Care is useless.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?