Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
that reads "Pass 4 Hard Levels". I "X" out of it but I am still unable to click on my level without the sign popping up.
Tried to move the page around but still doesn't work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah I am sorry. That was suggested by our Pet rescue expert (Superstar not King moderator) Don't worry, they are looking into it, so hopefully soon. The good thing is its affecting game play so that rates as a higher priority
Thats something at least Charlene, I will pass your suggestion on and hopefully they will get it sorted soon!
I took their suggestion and went back 2 levels and was able to continue playing until I got past that corner with the "Pass 4 levels" sign. Thank you. Hope they get that fixed for other players, it is very frustrating when you can't move forward. if they could make the sign disappear when you click on the "X" all would be fine. Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.
Tried your workaround and the same thing happens with the level before. That whole corner is affected by that "Pass 4 Extra hard level" sign. Will wait for your team to figure how to resolve this problem. Thanks!!
The team are aware of it, however a small workaround is if you go back and replay the previous level and instead of exiting once you pass it, go to next and it will move you onto the next level
I was using Opera Browser. Will try another browser now to see if that will make a difference. Thank you. It did not work in another browser either. I do not know how to take a screen shot but my level/path is in the bottom left hand corner close to the "Pass 4 Extra Hard Levels to win my toys". Every time I click on my level that pops up.
Hi Charlene, which browser are you playing on? Have you tried using a different browser?
Could you add a screenshot so the team can see what you are seeing please. I know some of the levels are hidden behind the on screen boxes and this sounds like one of them.