Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush, Pet Saga, Alphabetty. Cannot move to next level of any of them. Why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Caroline, unless you answered on a different post ( I did look but couldn’t see anything) there are no replies anywhere?
could you post as an answer ( not a comment as it won’t notify me) which levels again then please and hopefully they will show
I answered which levels several days ago. No response. Guess I have to look up each level again ?????
Hi Caroline, as you progress through different games they get harder to test your sanity. Assuming you mean you are stuck on a level. Or are you at the end of the current levels perhaps? Which levels are you stuck on?