Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have finished level 2247 and want to know when will there be new levels or is this the end. It says current levels completed. New content coming soon, I still get bonus games but not next level. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PC should be Monday Assuming there are no hiccups.
Thank you, I will check again on Monday.
Thank you for the info I am just waiting to hear back from my co-superstar as she is usually on top of the levels as well as she can be. They don't tend to announce when they are released and can be subject to change depending on issues.
Laptop computer
Its the weekend Joyce I think they are usually Monday/Tuesday onwards, what device are you playing on?
no new levels yet!
Hey Joyce, thank you for posting.
New levels were released in the week starting 6th August so hopefully they will be out this week as they are usually released every two weeks