Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
None of my pet rescue, candy crush saga or candy crush soda games will load today using android Samsung tablet losing all my daily bonuses not happy anybody else got same issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Donna can you please test your tablet to see if that has an issue? Before reporting it to a King Admin tomorrow you might have found a solution and I can post to the other members to try it too.
Hi I've solved my issue I rebooted my tablet for the third time and it now allows all games to work not sure if my tablet has a problem now.
Hi Donna, I think we might have a glitch here because a few players have reported this today. I am going to notify a King Admin about this.