Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Every mountain freezes, my photo is frozen below who is at the top, I bought gold to play and I can not, it has happened several times, because the site does not thaw me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its a known issue but the trouble is, it doesn't affect all players so its hard to pin down
Thank you, the problem is freezes, several times! Almost every mountain for months!
Hi Claudia, thank you for posting on King care.
Unfortunately Mystery mountain is prone to problems. I wouldn't use gold to purchase anything to play it at the moment. However as you already have, could you have a look at this link here and follow the steps to contact the team who can help you
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1