Where are level instructions

Options
TATS
TATS Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m on level 472 and have no idea what I need to do. Where are instructions for each level? I can’t figure this one out.

Best Answer

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

472 is a cheese plate level, which is completed by hitting plates in the order of the numbers on the plates themselves.

"hits" are delivered by creating words whose letters are adjacent to plates, OR by setting off lineblasters in the direction of plates.

472 is thus fairly obvious - you need to clear up the central tile and create diagonal lineblasters right there. One lineblaster per diagonal, or a single lineblaster firing on both diagonals.

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

472 is a cheese plate level, which is completed by hitting plates in the order of the numbers on the plates themselves.

"hits" are delivered by creating words whose letters are adjacent to plates, OR by setting off lineblasters in the direction of plates.

472 is thus fairly obvious - you need to clear up the central tile and create diagonal lineblasters right there. One lineblaster per diagonal, or a single lineblaster firing on both diagonals.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?