Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I'm stuck on level PRS level 1389, and can't find the correct help video. I'd appreciate being pointed to corresponding video. Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cece and sorry for the delay in replying Heather - I hope you are already past this one now, but if not, here it is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_n0VN9VAhg
Thank you so very much! I'm embarrassed to say I've been in this level for weeks, and I have boosters!
I don't have an answer but I'm stuck here too. It's been over a week.
Hi Heather, King are doing some testing within some players games where they have changed the Level order around. I can find the Level you need if you post a picture of it here.