how do i get unstuck in Pet Rescue

Options
Shannon_Au
Shannon_Au Posts: 2 Newbie

I am stuck in Myster Mountain between level 5 and the top of the mountain so I can't play again

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,261 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Shannon, this is a known glitch in the game that occurs when the game does not register you using the 'exit' button to leave the Mystery Mountain game.   It only happens when playing on computer/facebook.   Always make sure you exit the game with the button and give facebook time to register that you've done it (don't immediately close the game or click off the screen)      Unfortunately it can still happen even when you do everything correctly because of facebook delays or disconnections.    Playing on a different device or waiting until the next day can unlock the freeze, but otherwise you just have to wait until next weekend and it will be ok again.

• rere1971
    rere1971 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Same problem here,I am stuck in Mystery Mountain between level 5 and the top of the mountain so I can't play again this will be the 3 straight times it has happened consecutively when it normally does like every three or four weeks. I am on a computer but I was not exiting the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?