I accidentally deleted my wife's pet rescue progress. Can you help me to restore this?

Options
Phoenix_Cruz
Phoenix_Cruz Posts: 4 Newbie

Please help me.  My wife has been playing Pet Rescue for years, and I accidentally uninstalled the game.  She did not connect via Facebook or Kingdom, so I can't restore the levels that way.  (I've since set her up using her facebook account so this won't happen again).  Can you help me to restore her game to level 917? Please rescue me.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Phoenix Cruz,

I can assist in getting the game progress back in Pet Rescue Saga.

Please notice that we require direct contact from a player in order to verify ownership of the game account. This can be arranged by letting the person with the issue log into King Care and post a request to have the levels restored. Once done a King Care moderator will get in contact and solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark

• Phoenix_Cruz
    Options

Hi this is Wendy. He did delete my game. I don’t want to start over. Can you help me get my levels back? Thanks

• Phoenix_Cruz
    Options

Wendy again. I posted my own request just in case that's what you need to help me.  Thank you

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Wendy, 

I've just seen your post and send you a private message here on King Care. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details and I'll do my best to fix the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?