How I get responses from King about the forms I send in

Britney_Connelly
Britney_Connelly Posts: 8 Level 2

Im trying to reset my progress on two of my King apps on my iPhone I’ve contacted King Care about resetting my Facebook progress on two of my King apps and I’ve never heard from anyone about either of the requests that I sent    I’ve also sent messages to the Development team of the app I need help with in the past and I’ve never received any reply about issues I’ve sent requests about in the past    When I fill out the fields that ask “what is the issue”, “what platform are you playing on”, etc, I submit the form once I’ve filled in all of the fields, but I never hear from anyone at King about the issues I’m sending requests or complaints about    How do I get in touch with someone about issues I’m looking to have resolved or how do I send suggestions in about the games I play?

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,880 Sweet Legend

Hi Britney, how are you trying to reset your progress?  Back to level 1?  Or back to your current progress?  I need more details before I can offer further direction.

• Britney_Connelly

Hi Elsa,

Im looking to reset both Candy Crush Soda Saga and Pet Rescue Saga back to level 1.   I’ve been playing King games for several years and I’ve finally signed up on the King website yesterday, and I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate my way around on the website.   

• _Elsa_

Hi Britney, if you want to reset both games back to level 1 then you have to create a new King account and then make sure that you don't sync it with any other account (Facebook or the Kingdom) because one you sync it then you will be back to your current level.

• Britney_Connelly

Hi Elsa, I’m not understanding how creating a new King account will help me to reset the progress on my mobile device apps when I’m not logged into my King account when I’m playing my apps on my phone.   I thought there might be a way for King to reset my Facebook progress for each of these apps for me

• _Elsa_

You are not asking to reset you back to level 1.  What you are really wanting to do is start the game at level 1 again.  Is that correct?  From what I interpret resetting to mean is that you got stuck at a lower level but need to reset your progress to your current level.  Maybe we are both thinking of reset differently. 

I thought that you wanted to start all over again and King cannot erase your progress to do that.  That is why I suggested starting a new account and it will start you back at level 1 again.  Am I reading your message incorrectly?

• Britney_Connelly

Hi Elsa, You interpreted my request correctly.   It was me who misunderstood your last message and for that I apologize.    My other question is when I have future suggestions or questions for or about a game, is there a way to connect King directly and get a response from someone?   Thanks for all of your help Elsa.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?