Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Unable to select the wire cutters to remove mesh on Levels 1975 and 1976. The cutters are needed to finish this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Game Fanatic,
It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that we have received other reports on this and we have let the studio know about it. I'll update you with any news on this!
Cheers,
Xarly
Thanks a lot for letting us know!
I have sent some gold bars your way to compensate for the issue. I hope they help :-).
Hello I was able to pass this Level after several attempts
We had some issues with the game in the last days. Did it get fixed for you or are you still encountering some issues?