Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I keep reaching the end of the Pet Rescue games you have to offer. I am again, for the 3rd time, up against a roadblock and when you click on the roadblock, it says more content coming soon. How soon? I am stuck at level 2322. Thanks for any help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Donna_Pascale said: I keep reaching the end of the Pet Rescue games you have to offer. I am again, for the 3rd time, up against a roadblock and when you click on the roadblock, it says more content coming soon. How soon? I am stuck at level 2322. Thanks for any help.
That said, there is no specific date for new levels being released. The team constantly works on creating new content but this is a live product, and that means that many times things can change and need adaptation before being released.
Hi Donna,
First of all, congratulations on being one of our top players! That said, there is no specific date for new levels being released. The team constantly works on creating new content but this is a live product, and that means that many times things can change and need adaptation before being released.
I'm sure you'll understand this. Rest assured, new levels will come, it's just a matter of time. In the meanwhile, we have many other games that might be interesting to you!
Cheers,
Xarly