Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
I have tried everything I can think of and can't get the pet over to where it needs to be I get it to the first place but can't figure out how to get it over the next one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Echo, here is an example so you can see how to pass this level (I think I also answered this one in another post?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQF5Rq76Nu4
How do I get to the second brick once I get to the top of the first I have to drop lower than the second to move over it doesn't drop more sold blocks so how do you get there
Hi Echo, here is an example of Level 2033, you'll see how to make the Pet 'climb' up locked blocks to get to the exit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQF5Rq76Nu4
Hi Echo,
I hope other players come and help you out with that one! It is a very difficult level but we can see that some players manage to get past it.
Stay strong and hopefully somebody comes and shares their expertise!
Cheers,
Xarly