Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
A nouveau bloqué à la montagne mystère... J'ai gagné, perdu mon titre et plus moyen de rejouer à la montagne mystère ! ça a planté ! encore une fois.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Isabelle, when I wrote you the first message the box never popped up to translate. But it just did now for your second message so I am able to read it in English. I am going to forward your message to the Community Manager and he will be able to offer you more than I can because I don't play this game.
Cela ne résolut pas du tout mon problème.... Trois jours que je suis bloquée... quant à la disposition de King Care en langue anglaise ou espagnole, faites comme moi, appuyer sur la touche "Traduire" !
Hi Isabelle,
Thank you for your question. I’m sorry but for the moment King Care is only available in English and Spanish . Please visit the following site where you can check out the help and FAQ sections here: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language