Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
When reaching the top of the mountain in Pet Rescue I have the gold bars, then after a few games they disappear. This has happened on numerous occasions.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sooty said: When reaching the top of the mountain in Pet Rescue I have the gold bars, then after a few games they disappear. This has happened on numerous occasions.Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Hi Sooty, gold bars should never disappear. In order to get you more help, we will need for you to get your user ID #. Please follow the steps on here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
When you post the number here I will see them and then forward your message to a Community Manager who can look into your account to see what happened to your gold bars.