Records - Transfer Progress to another device

Options
Zanzoon_Kundukai
Zanzoon_Kundukai Posts: 7 Level 2
edited November 2018 in Support
Hello everyone,

How do I transfer my game record to my phone? I have always played on my laptop.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Zanzoon_Kundukai and warm welcome to our vibrant AlphaBetty Community :D 

It's really easy to transfer your progress, all you need to do is make sure you connect your game to your Facebook or Kingdom account. If you need help about this step, check here. Once you've saved your progress, you can simply download the App and start playing on your phone. All you'll have to do is log in via the same way (Facebook or the Kindgom) on your phone and your progress will automatically follow :) There's more info here and you can also browse our FAQ.

I hope that helps! 

In the meantime, don't hesitate to have a look around and feel home! We have some sweet treats and at the moment, we're giving 1000 Gold bars away, so don't miss your chance to grab your Gold ;) 

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Zanzoon_Kundukai and warm welcome to our vibrant AlphaBetty Community :D 

It's really easy to transfer your progress, all you need to do is make sure you connect your game to your Facebook or Kingdom account. If you need help about this step, check here. Once you've saved your progress, you can simply download the App and start playing on your phone. All you'll have to do is log in via the same way (Facebook or the Kindgom) on your phone and your progress will automatically follow :) There's more info here and you can also browse our FAQ.

I hope that helps! 

In the meantime, don't hesitate to have a look around and feel home! We have some sweet treats and at the moment, we're giving 1000 Gold bars away, so don't miss your chance to grab your Gold ;) 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?