Game loads then says not connected to Internet

Options
Pat_Boyko
Pat_Boyko Posts: 7 Level 2
edited November 2018 in Support
i have tried every browser and still cannot connect with pet rescue game , keeps coming up not connected to internet... please if you can check into this , as this is my favorite stress relief game  , i was at the highest level 2 weeks ago after the halloween screen was taken down have not been able to play    thank you

Best Answer

• Pat_Boyko
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for all your support   it was not a  King problem with the game   an update was stalled for windows on my computer and after i downloaded update  the game started working ..... Yes   , i have completed the last new levels and anxious waiting for more.... ps   i like the new bonus features      thanks again..

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Pat,

Are playing on a mobile device? If yes, is it Android, iOS or Kindle?

Please add a screenshot of the error and I'll try to help you.
  • AimeeJoy
    AimeeJoy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes I have this issue too. It gives me that screen when its loading with the tree and the animals. But it doesn't load. I play on Chrome, at king.com
  • Pat_Boyko
    Options
    i am playing on my computer   with internet access.   the screen says after loading that not connected to internet  but i am  i have cleared cache and storage . really would like to get back at the game   thank you
  • MarkHawk
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi guys,

I suggest you try the following steps:
    1. Try the game after disabling any browser plugins/addons. Please also close any programs running as well as close as many background tasks as possible.
    2. Try the game with another browser, for instance Opera, Firefox or Edge
    3. Try the game from another computer on the same Internet connection
    4. Try the game from another Internet connection (bring the notebook to your local cafe or ask the neighbor if you momentary may use their wifi connection. Alternatively use a mobile phone that can tether the mobile data into a wifi signal)
    Let me know how it goes in the error search and I'll try to help you out :)

P.S.: I modified the title of this post so other players with the same issue will have it easier finding this conversation.
  • Pat_Boyko
    Options
    • I tried all of the above the only thing that worked was using another computer   i do not know what setting to look for to try and get pet rescue back   , PLEASE HELP.....

• Pat_Boyko
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for all your support   it was not a  King problem with the game   an update was stalled for windows on my computer and after i downloaded update  the game started working ..... Yes   , i have completed the last new levels and anxious waiting for more.... ps   i like the new bonus features      thanks again..
  • Grampat5
    Grampat5 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have tried all of the above to get the game to load except going to another internet. Still doesn't load. More suggestions????

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Grampat5! Welcome to the Farm Heroes community 👋

Actually I do 😊

If you have the option then please check any limitations on the Internet connection - specifically firewall limitations, router setup, VPN, Internet security software and browser plugins. If standard ports in the router are filtered you might bump into issues where game specific components are not loaded thus giving errors when rendering in your browser.

• Grampat5
    Grampat5 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why would all the above only be a problem for 1 game and not all the games? thank you for an answer.

• MarkHawk
    Options

If other King games are working correctly then that makes it a bit more peculiar. Did you also try the version on King.com?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?