Game forgets progress but not spent gold

Philstar22
Philstar22 Posts: 3 Newbie
Playing the current round of weather in Pet Rescue Saga. I purchased some gems. I used 18 of them to get a few more moves to finish a level. The game froze and I had to refresh. All my progress was forgotten and I was back to level 1 of weather. And yet the game remembered that I'd spent the gems and used some of the extras. Really? Forgetting everything I'd understand. But forgetting part but not the other part? That is strange.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @Philstar22 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community :)

You should post on the  Pet Rescue Saga Community for that game so other member who are familiar with it can see and answer your post. I will ask for it to be moved there. 
    Purchases are saved on King servers but progress in a round most likely is saved local to the device which is why there could be a discrepancy.
    Someone more familiar should be getting back to you soon :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @Philstar22 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

I'm moving your thread to the Pet Rescue community so other players can help you. Please remember you can select your game by clicking on the Games tab on the top left corner. That way, you'll post in the right place and get faster assistance ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?