We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can I not log in into any of my games?

Anjur
Anjur Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Posting under pet rescue but  problem is happening with all my games: candy crush, ccjelly, pet rescue and ccsoda. I had them on my android tablet, which is old, i give you that, but was always able to connect, save my progress, and log in from other devices to load up said progress. Now, appart from the fact that I cant get pet resuce, candy crush and c.c. soda updated, as it shows a very frustrating 'your device is not compatible with this version' message, I can't log in to any of them anylonger, thus cant save progress, cant participate in events, cant do anyhting. I do understand stopping support for older devices, do not understand taking away the ability of saving your progress through logging into your account. Can understand not offering updates, but not why you have to block the game completly with a horrible annoying window that does not close unless you get off the game and try to open again without wi fi on,  demanding that we do the update else we cant play online. The unfairness of it all is appaling, since we are unable, obvisouly, to do the update, but we still need to play online to save progress. Why do this??? A stable version should always be made available for those who have older devices and system so they can keep their games and progress no matter what. Moroever, sincyng between devices is also a problem. I am very frsutrated to loose all the progress, since cant even transfer to other device, as no log in possible.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,625 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Anjur, Welcome to the "New" King Community,  where your fellow players can also help you out with some of the issues.

I will not be able to advice anything with this regard.  BUT am tagging the Community Managers of the games you are having issue with ---  
    @Cezdiamond for Candy Crush;
    @Xarly for Candy Crush Soda;
    @MarkHawk for Pet Rescue

Just want to let you know that all the KING Team is out of station due to the Holidays.  As soon as they get back, one of them will be able to help you out!  

Hoping for the best!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @Anjur ,

I'm afraid that, as it happens with all technology, our games need to be updated always to make sure we can have the ultimate experience and guarantee a very nice and enjoyable gameplay to all our players. That implies that we update our games constantly as the games industry evolves so that we are always providing the best to our players!

Sadly, this comes with the caveat of having old devices not being compatible with our games anymore. These are usually very old devices and we always aim at having the best possible graphics while guaranteeing that the majority of users out there can enjoy our games. This allows us to have hundreds of millions of players, which is crazy if you think about it!

I'm afraid that, being honest with you, there isn't much more we can do with this one. If you get a device that has a more modern operating system, you will be able to enjoy any of our games again (and full throttle even!).

Cheers and Happy New Year,
    Xarly

P.S: Thanks a lot @Pummy_Raj for the heads-up! Much appreciated :smiley:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?