I am no longer getting coins from friends in pet rescue. I play on my pc at King.com

Options
my4littlepaw
my4littlepaw Posts: 2 Newbie
I am no longer getting coins from friends in pet rescue.  I play on my pc at King.com  This started about a month ago?  All but impossible to get enough coins to purchase anything without friends help..  What changed?  

Best Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @my4littlepaw, and welcome to the community! I will flag down a community manager to see if he/she has the answer that don’t have😟
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @my4littlepaw,

The option to send coins between friends has been gone from Pet Rescue Saga for over a year now (since the game changed from the Flash version to HTML5)
    If you were able to get them recently you must have been still playing the old Flash version of the game.

There were also may scammers sending links to coins in the game until a month or so ago, these were not endorsed by the game makers, and were not safe to use (you may have downloaded malware with them!)

There are many other ways to earn the coins within Pet Rescue Saga now instead. For example, we get them for passing levels and completing bonus games.

Keep playing, and you'll find coins the coins will build up as you go :)

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @my4littlepaw, and welcome to the community! I will flag down a community manager to see if he/she has the answer that don’t have😟
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @my4littlepaw,

The option to send coins between friends has been gone from Pet Rescue Saga for over a year now (since the game changed from the Flash version to HTML5)
    If you were able to get them recently you must have been still playing the old Flash version of the game.

There were also may scammers sending links to coins in the game until a month or so ago, these were not endorsed by the game makers, and were not safe to use (you may have downloaded malware with them!)

There are many other ways to earn the coins within Pet Rescue Saga now instead. For example, we get them for passing levels and completing bonus games.

Keep playing, and you'll find coins the coins will build up as you go :)
  • my4littlepaw
    my4littlepaw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you Lynette and Joseph45 for a reply. There isn't enough incentive for players now, no wonder I see so many along the way who have abandoned their plight.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?