Unable to Contact the store

Options
msthang53
msthang53 Posts: 3 Newbie
King is unable to fix a "System Error" that has been an issue for over a month.  All they do is refer their problems and questions to other players for answers. They send the exact same email to everyone for all issues.  This is a "brush off".  King has dedicated players that are unable to get help or support to a problem only they can correct. "Unable to contact the store. Please try again" is the error message that is constantly appearing on all 3 of my devices and 6 other family members.  IOS and Android.  So it's not a community issue.  It's a King Games technical issue. Only King Games can fix it.  I'm up to level 1,178 which was a lot of hard work.  I would hate to lose all that.  King...It's Your problem. 
Fix it !!!  Don't send me another copied email asking me to ask other players.  It's your mess.  Clean it up !!!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @msthang53 I am sorry you are having issues. Are you playing connecting to  Facebook? I believe other players are having the same issue as there is a connection problem. The reply you hard was automated, in future if you reply back to that email you get a human reply :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?