Mystert Mountain

kandykane1950
kandykane1950 Posts: 8 Level 2
I am playing the mountain and I got up to number 5 which was 98% blocks which I made and it took me back to start all over againg. I am very upset over this.Please tell me what to do?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited February 2019
    Welcome to our sweet and wonderful community @kandykane1950! It looks like this is an issue that is related to Pet Rescue Saga. This section of the community is exclusively for questions and discussions relevant to Candy Crush Friends Saga. If you would like to find the Pet Rescue Saga Community, go to and click on the “Home” tab in the top left corner of your screen. Then scroll down and select the community titled “Pet Rescue Saga.” I will ask a manager to move it there for you. Anyway, regarding your issue, did your game crash before registering that the level was complete? Was your device disconnected while completing the level? When did this start to happening? Did the event possibly end as you were completing the last level? These are all thing to keep in mind whenever playing an in-game event. 
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,055 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @kandykane1950

The Mountain is supposed to take back to Level 1 as soon as one of your friends gets to the top in their game.
    This gives you the opportunity to play it all over again.

Did you get your rewards for reaching the top? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?