Latest news about Pet Rescue Saga!
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Congratulations! 😀
I'm glad you managed to pass! The golden panda's mega bomb can be very handy when you get stuck like that!
Sure can thanks for your help.
Congratulations on passing it Debbie 😀
The panda's mega bomb can come in very handy sometimes!
Im glad you gave me great tips Lynette happy playing.
Whoohoo I have just passed level 2482 i carefully planned my moves and did Lynette sugggestions and it worked for me and the last pet i managed to save with golden panda booster. Yippee that level was a nightmare.
@Debbie_Lyons , see my post above, I'd already written you some tips for Level 2482
Just click this writing here: Tips for Level 2482
You will find the whole episode, scroll down it to Level 2482, there are written tips ☺️
I play the game on my tablet and i also play on my phone. I will try your suggestions thankyou.
Please help does anyone have some written help tips im stuck on level 2482 pet rescue. Please tell me if this level is passable and i have watched the you tube video many times and i still can't pass it. Very annoying hard level.
I just cant pass the level 2482 its so frustrating did you pass without any boosters.
Wow that's awesome and i am hoping that i will be there soon enough.
Hi @Debbie_Lyons
I've added a written guide for Level 2482 at the Episode link below, just scroll through the Episode to the Level you need to read them. Good luck 🐯
Click here to find Tips for Pet Rescue Saga Level 2484