I'm on 2562 Is there no next level yet? No update for me on this level

Options
Peanut7139
Peanut7139 Posts: 1,637 Level 4
Would you be able to tell me of the next update for this level I'm on . I see the construction shovel again and the pig flew out when I finished the level? Thanks

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,260 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @CarlitaAlfonso

New Levels are due this week, some players already have them, but mobile devices take longer to update.
    Keep an eye on your app store and you'll see them soon.
  • Peanut7139
    Options
    I'm on 2637 will you let me know when the next level will update for me please. I've been waiting for longer than a week and I don't have a new update for it in Pet Rescue Saga? Thanks 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @CarlitaAlfonso !

I don't have any exact date when the next update will come out with new levels I'm afraid. 

You will need to keep an eye for app updates on your device. 

Meanwhile you are waiting, please check out the new updated version of the game, Pet Rescue Puzzle, and rescue the pets in that game as well. You find it in both Google Play Store and App Store

• Peanut7139
    Options
    Thanks I might download the puzzle and give it a try to have other game to play on.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    @CarlitaAlfonso You absolutely should! If you like Pet Rescue Saga like me, you will love Pet Rescue Puzzle! Hehe.... 
  • Peanut7139
    Options
    I downloaded it and will start to play it. Pet Rescue Saga hasn't been fun in a while. It use to be fun but it takes so many months now and tries to get off of levels. The help isn't there. The fun  with Mystery Mountain isn't there anymore. I use to look forward to Fridays when it would come and then the Rain one after that. It doesn't give the rockets / balloons or any helps out side of hammers / the wrench. They don't help move the blocks the way it's needed. I have played the level I'm on for more than a hundred times and it shows even with the bomb, I can't get off of it. The paint buckets don't reach certain areas that the pet is on. You can move any further so you can get off of the level. It is so disappointing that a game as to be so difficult you can't play anymore. I have downloaded the puzzle until it's gets to were I can't play it anymore. There are no more gold bars to win and play for. I haven't had any of the bars since 2019. Not one gold bars is available to play for or win. I can't get off of the level and it doesn't allow for me to so I will uninstall and play this one game. The admins / designers should care but I know they don't. Yes Crazy I have watch multiple videos and then you report as I see others who are having just as much trouble. It doesn't do any good. I wish they didn't think we are so stupid as not to know who is playing those videos and why they are able to get off of the level. Uninstalled.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?