Flash/HTML5

alrocks
alrocks Posts: 2 Newbie
Am I going to be able to play the king.com games on my computer?  I have been doing it for a long time but now there are always issues.  I have read the different postings about this problem.  I use Windows10 and Chrome.

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @alrocks and welcome to our Community! 

What is the exact issue you have with the game on King.com? 
  • alrocks
    alrocks Posts: 2 Newbie

With Pet Rescue, the Weather Alert either stops working part way through or it disappears when I leave the game. With Candy Crush Soda, I never get any of the bonuses. With Candy Crush, I wasn't getting any of the bonuses.  However, that seems to have change in the last couple of days.  Farm Heroes Super takes forever to load, if it loads at all.  All games seem to run slow.  When I looked into Pet Rescue and read all the info on switching from Flash to HTML5, I saw somewhere that one would only be able to play on Facebook, which I don't use, or download the apps from windows store.  I have downloaded the Candy Crush apps but they don't have all of them.  Then, I read somewhere, what to do if the games weren't working but I can't find that thread again.  Anyway, that's it.  Thanks for any help.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Pet Rescue Saga on King.com is still running on Flash player, but the Facebook game has already been updated to HTML5. The King.com game will be updated as well eventually.

Any issues with the Weather Alert on King.com, please check this thread here for all info and updates.

For Candy Crush Soda Saga, please post your question on the Soda Support page and Farm Heroes issues on the game's own page etc. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?