pet rescue level 2621

sam_123sam_123 Posts: 27 ✭✭
i have looked at many videos for this level. why can't i get it. it takes me all the moves except maybe 9 to get the first pet down. then i don't have enough moves to move the other pet over.  also i have been playing it all day long. please help give me more moves or make it easier . i am also playing this for a friends account.  

Comments

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,760 Community Moderator
    Hi @sam_123 !

Level 2621 is super hard and you will need to use the moves and the Paintbrush wisely to manage to get both pets down.

Thanks for the feedback though. I will pass it on to the Game Studio! 
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 3,049 Superstar
    edited May 24
    sam_123 said:
    i have looked at many videos for this level. why can't i get it. it takes me all the moves except maybe 9 to get the first pet down. then i don't have enough moves to move the other pet over.  also i have been playing it all day long. please help give me more moves or make it easier . i am also playing this for a friends account.  
    I agree @sam_123
    I spend a lot more than all day long on it, then gave up and bought some extra moves.

I hope you do pass this feedback on to the Game Studio @Crazy Cat Lad  Please ask them to add just a few more moves. 
    Too many games, not enough time!