failed payment but paid !!

danielle68
danielle68 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
I paid for an offer and received nothing! Do you get your money this way? You should be ashamed !! What a f.... game !!! Mail sent and had NO reply !! (EDITED)

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @danielle68 and welcome to our Community!

I had to edit your post since it contained abusive language that we want to avoid here.

I understand that it's frustrating when a purchase fails in the game. That can happen in all games, but it's nothing that cannot be fixed or compensated. 

When this happens, the best way to sort it out is to dispute it directly to iTunes/ Apple, Google Play or Facebook depending on what platform you play on and therefore depending on who handles all your in-app purchases. You can check more details here

If you already emailed our Player Support, then they should get back to you within 72 hours. If you haven't got any reply by now or need any further help with disputing the purchase, please let me know and also provide me with your Game ID so I can look into this. 

In order to find your Game ID, open the game on Facebook on your computer. Scroll down the page all the way to the bottom and click on the "Find my ID" to the left and the number will come up. On mobile you can find it here

• danielle68
    danielle68 said: I paid for an offer and received nothing! Do you get your money this way? You should be ashamed !! What a f.... game !!! Mail sent and had NO reply !! (EDITED)

Crazy Cat Lad said: Hi @danielle68 and welcome to our Community!

I had to edit your post since it contained abusive language that we want to avoid here.

I understand that it's frustrating when a purchase fails in the game. That can happen in all games, but it's nothing that cannot be fixed or compensated. 

When this happens, the best way to sort it out is to dispute it directly to iTunes/ Apple, Google Play or Facebook depending on what platform you play on and therefore depending on who handles all your in-app purchases. You can check more details here

If you already emailed our Player Support, then they should get back to you within 72 hours. If you haven't got any reply by now or need any further help with disputing the purchase, please let me know and also provide me with your Game ID so I can look into this. 

In order to find your Game ID, open the game on Facebook on your computer. Scroll down the page all the way to the bottom and click on the "Find my ID" to the left and the number will come up. On mobile you can find it here

Kan ik mijn games id nummer gewoon zonder problemen hier plaatsen?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English if you need any further help with this issue. 
  • danielle68

Can I simply place my game ID number here without any problems?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Yes, the Game ID is no personal information and it's no use for anyone outside King. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?