Cheating on puppies vs kittens

missaj15
missaj15 Posts: 2 Newbie
hi guys! Has anyone else noticed when playing puppy vs kittens your opponent clicks any one colour block and it takes a whole chunk no matter what colours they are? It’s highly frustrating and not fair! 

Best Answer

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    I've not noticed this specifically @missaj15, but I have seen some weird graphics glitches when my internet connection is slow. 
    Sometimes my opponent has already had a turn while my screen is showing the 1, 2, 3 countdown to start!
    It could be a similar problem that you're seeing.
    Either you or your opponent has a slower connection so their game board is delayed and looks different.
    It appears they are removing a group of blocks to them, but when you see it the blocks are random.

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,668 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    I've not noticed this specifically @missaj15, but I have seen some weird graphics glitches when my internet connection is slow. 
    Sometimes my opponent has already had a turn while my screen is showing the 1, 2, 3 countdown to start!
    It could be a similar problem that you're seeing.
    Either you or your opponent has a slower connection so their game board is delayed and looks different.
    It appears they are removing a group of blocks to them, but when you see it the blocks are random.
  • missaj15
    missaj15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you sooo much for clearing that up for me 🤗 happy rescuing!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?